Since my homeschool co-op class let out, I’ve shamefully neglected this blog. I did write a couple of blogging articles over at Let’s Play Math!:
I also embarked on a huge project that ate up all my energy for a few weeks. (But more about that in a future post…) Meanwhile, here are some writing tips you might enjoy from my three favorite blogs about blogging.
- The Pocket-sized Guide to Blogging
- 50 Tips to Unclutter Your Blog
- Tutorial: How to Write a Viral-ready Article in 2 Hours Flat
Brian writes about how to “tell compelling stories that grab attention and connect with people.” I linked to a couple of articles recently, but there are always new things to learn (and old things that are worth re-learning!) For instance:
- Do You Make These 7 Mistakes When You Write?
- Five Grammatical Errors that Make You Look Dumb
- Three Grammar Rules You Can (And Should) Break
- The Inigo Montoya Guide to 27 Commonly Misused Words
- Improve Your Writing Overnight With “The Rule of 24″ – Guaranteed
- Blog Like a Cartoonist – Six Stunning Secrets to Help You Break Through Bloggers Block
- How to Improve Your Blog When You Have No Internet Access
- 20 Types of Pages that Every Blogger Should Consider