- It was created by a teacher of gifted students, who shares his ideas about teaching at the Byrdseed blog.
- If you enjoyed this puzzle, you might have fun making one for your own blog.
- Today’s blog post is a puzzle, a mystery for you to solve.
- The sentences are the clues, but they are all mixed up.
- He wanted his students to think about the logic of writing paragraphs.
- If you do, please post a link in the Comments section below!
- I created this puzzle at the Paragraphy website.
- Can you put them together so they make sense?
April 26, 2010