This will be our third week of class, and I think it’s time to focus on actually writing our blogs. The kids can continue to play around with their themes and format, but the main point of a blog is to communicate — so let’s get blogging!
- Respect copyrights.
- What kinds of things can you write?
- Brainstorming tips.
- Use “Drafts” to save ideas.
- Be a good neighbor: Post a “Blogroll.”
- Add at least one link to your blogroll.
- Start and save a Draft post.
- Write at least one new post for your blog.
- Brainstorm 5 more ideas that you might write about.
- Add the rest of your classmates’ blogs to your blogroll.