What does it take to write a great blog post?
- One good idea,
- enough time to flesh it out,
- plus a heavy dose of proofreading before you hit “Publish.”
In blogging terms, a viral article is a post that people like well enough to quote from or to recommend to friends — in other words, a great blog post. Check out Skellie’s recommendations on how to “go viral”:
- Under the Microscope: Six Strategies for Building Viral Content
Six ways to turn a good idea into a great blog article, with links to example posts.
- 37 Viral Post Ideas You Can Use Today
A great list for generating ideas.
- 10 Tips for Writing Bookmarkable Content
“There is a certain level of mystery to why one blog post is heavily bookmarked and another isn’t, but there are also some variables we can control…” A guest post on Daily Blog Tips.
- Use These 10 Tips to Write Your Most Popular Post Ever
“One popular post can bring your more traffic and links than a month’s worth of your usual content…” Another guest post on Daily Blog Tips.